Saturday, September 26, 2009

THE TRUTH.....

Wow!!!! Never in a million years did I ever think that I'd be blogging....to me blogging is for people with stories, who have done things....actually lived. And I well I never though I'd get the chance to. You see I was raised in a very strict Sunni Muslim household. And my father god bless his soul...well he never gave me the chance to live. Everything about my life was planned, and picked for me. I was never allowed the chance to speak to voice my thoughts...but now i can...i guess I'm a coward for choosing this...but hey stick around and maybe you'll understand why it is that I've resorted to blogging instead of just telling everyone around me, my true thoughts. In this blog I will be completly and utterly honest, for the first time, I will share my dreams, my hopes, and my fears. In this ब्लॉग I will share my soul, to complete strangers, because their is no way that I'll ever be able to do it in real life. English is not my first language and i don't think I'll ever get the hang of grammar if for no other reason then the fact that I'm the queen of run-ons, and since I'm all about honesty now my spelling sucks and at times I forget to double check things...so if you could be kind. But my words are true, my story is true(really....u might not believe me but it is), and it's not complete, it's still being written...this time by my own hands. They say that the truth shall set you free....so here's to the internate...maybe with it's help i'll finally be fully freed.
kiss kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment